The submission proceedings of manuscript are automated through online step-by-step procedures/or through an email: email@example.com for the uploading of manuscript and the associated files i.e. of data, questionnaire, and/or other mandatory submission like of acknowledgements towards the Organization/University/Data Stream for the availability of data and/or any sort of financial benefits rendered to the author(s) during the conduction of the research work. The online step-by-step system of the JCMI is automated that converts the files to PDF and asks for the final checkup of the uploaded files by the author(s) before the final submission. So far, only Microsoft Word files are being considered for the submission of manuscript. The figures inserted in manuscript must be originated with high enough quality but must not be more than of 10MB in size else are to be submitted as a separate file.
The Title Page should consist; title of the research paper (Preferably of 8 to 10 words), author(s)’ name(s) and affiliation. It must be noted that for the sake of Peer Review, separate file should be uploaded with no author(s)’ related information.
Subsequent to the Title Page, the manuscript should proceed with
- Abstract (Maximum of 150 words)
- Key Words (Maximum to Five in number)
- JEL Classification Codes
- Literature Review
- Results and Discussion
- Conclusions and Policy Implications
The JCMI restricts the scholars to opt APA 6th edition for the in-text reference quoting as well as for the Reference List at the end of the manuscript.
Lumby, J. (2001). Who cares? The changing health care system. Sydney, Australia: Allen & Unwin.
McKenzie, H., Boughton, M., Hayes, L., & Forsyth, S. (2008). Explaining the complexities and value of nursing practice and knowledge. In I. Morley & M. Crouch (Eds.), Knowledge as value: Illumination through critical prisms (pp. 209-224). Amsterdam, Netherlands: Rodopi.
Boughton, M., & Halliday, L. (2008). A challenge to the menopause stereotype: Young Australian women’s reflections of ‘being diagnosed’ as menopausal. Health & Social Care in the Community, 16(6), 565-572. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2008.00777.x
Author, A. A. (Year). Title of doctoral dissertation or master’s thesis (Doctoral dissertation or master’s thesis). Retrieved from Name of database. (Accession or Order No.)
Schnase, J. L., & Cunnius, E. L. (Eds.). (1995). Proceedings of CSCL ’95: The First International Conference on Computer Support for Collaborative Learning. Mahwah, NJ: Erlbaum.
Bagnall, D. (1998, January 27). Private schools: Why they are out in front. The Bulletin, pp. 12-15.
The Health Targets and Implementation (Health for All) Committee. (1988). Health for all Australians. Canberra, Australia: Australian Government Publishing Service.
Company and Industry Reports
Magner, L. (2016). Coffee shops in Australia (IBISWorld Industry Report OD5381). Retrieved from IBISWorld database.
Quote with author’s name in text
Smith (2019) states that, “…” (p. 112).
Quote with author’s name in reference
This is quoted as, “…” (Smith, 2019, pp. 112-4).
Paraphrasing with author’s name in text
Smith (2019) stated these facts, too.
Paraphrasing author’s name in reference
This fact has been stated (Smith, 2019).
Citing entire website – put URL
This has evidence (www.pubmed.gov).
Quote from website – use paragraph number
According to, “…” (Smith, 2019, para. 4).
More than one author with same last name
- L. Smith (2018) and J. M. Smith (2019)
Source has more than one author in text
Smith and Lee agree that (2019)
Source has more than one author in reference
This is agreed upon (Smith & Long, 2019).
Citing more than one work
We all agree (Smith, 2019; Lee, 2018).
The manuscript is required to be fixed for the formatting standards:
- Length of the paper must not be more than 8000 words.
- Size of the paper is to be fixed at A4 i.e. 8 1/2″ ×
- Font: 10 point Times New Roman; Paragraph: Before “0” and After “6”.
- Single Column Format for the entire manuscript.
- The Top, Left, and Right margin of the paper (fixed at A4) are required to be settled at length of 0.75 inches.
- The length of 1 inch should be fixed for the bottom margin of the entire manuscript.
- No indenting for the first paragraph.
- Subsequent paragraphs must be indented at 5 point.
- The headings (unbold) should be assigned with Arabic numbers i.e. 1, 2, 3, and to be followed by the sub headings such as 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3, and so on.
- The Tables and Figures must fall within the text of the paper. Therefore, the author is to clearly give reference of the Tables/Figures within the main body of the document at the appropriate place.
- The Microsoft Equation 3.0 should be used for inserting the equations.
In context of charging fee, JCMI facilitates the researchers by charging No Fee for the submission of manuscript. However, after manuscript is accepted for publication, JCMI is indelible in deciding to charge publication fee of $100 to cover the costs endured on research paper such as; review (national & international), indexation, printing, editing, English proof reading, and maintenance of online article archiving cost.